Terms of Service
MAXIMUM DECLARED VALUE or LIABILITY PER DELIVERY or DOCUMENT RETRIEVAL IS CAPPED AT $50.00(USD)
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS
By submitting your information and/or application form to Pro Courier Service, you are agreeing and do agree to the following Terms of Service:
1. Refunds and Cancellations. No refunds will be given on any of our services after payment is made. Because of the speed at which we process orders, refunds and cancellations are not allowed.
2. Website. This website - www.austinprocourier.com (the "Site") - is not affiliated with Texas Vital Statistics, the Texas Department of State Health Services, the State of Texas or any other governmental agency or entity. This Site is privately owned and operated.
3. Certain Definitions; Changes. The terms "customer," "you," "your," and "yours" refer to anyone accessing, viewing, browsing, visiting or using the Site or the services offered by Pro Courier Service. The terms "austinprocourier.com," 'austinlegalcourier.com," "texasbirthcertificatecourier.com," texasbirthcertifciateservice.com," "legalcourieraustin.com," "texasapostillecourier.com," "Pro Courier," "PCS," "the company," "we," "us," and "our" refer to Pro Courier Service. We reserve the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time and to revise these Terms of Service from time to time in our reasonable discretion. As such, you should refer to these Terms of Service periodically.
4. Privacy and Data Security. We take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline. This Site incorporates physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information.
5. Site Access. You may not download (other than page caching or forms expressly provided for downloading from the Site) or modify the Site or any portion of it without our express, prior written consent. The Site or any portion of the Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express, prior written consent.
6. No Warranties; "As Is". We do not make and hereby expressly disclaim, any warranty, express or implied, or assume any responsibility in the use of any service or content available on or through this Site or the services offered by Pro Courier Service or the Sites accuracy, completeness, currency, use for any general or particular purpose or that such items or use of such items would not violate or infringe rights of others. The services of Pro Courier Service and the content of the Site are provided on a strictly "as is" basis.
7. Limitations of Liability. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages that result from your use of or inability to use the Site or the services offered or provided by Pro Courier Service, including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained at the Site or otherwise, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the Site's or the companys records, programs or services. The company specifically disclaims any liability for damages of any kind resulting from the company's failure to process or to deliver your record. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether in an action at law, including but not limited to contract, negligence or other tortious action; or an action in equity, even if an authorized representative of the company has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content and services available through the Site or otherwise provided by the company.
8. Electronic Signature. Your submission of any form or application obtained from or through the Site constitutes your electronic signature on your form or application, you hereby give us permission to sign your name on your form or application and your form or application will be processed.
9. Incorrect Address/Driver Information. It is your responsibility to enter complete and accurate information on all submissions, forms and applications. We will not make changes to the information on any submissions, forms or applications you submit, including the address and driver license number. If Texas Vital Statistics or any other governmental agency or entity rejects your application due to incomplete or inaccurate information or your record is mailed or otherwise delivered to the wrong address, you will not receive a refund.
10. Express Mail Orders. This Site does not guarantee specific delivery dates and is not responsible for lost records or delayed delivery. We will deliver your application to Texas Vital Statistics or other applicable agency or entity for processing. Texas Vital Statistics or other agency or entity can take up to 10 business days to generate and mail your record. Express shipping orders may be sent via overnight mail by USPS Express Mail, UPS or Federal Express. This Site is not affiliated in any way with the shipping companies listed above and is not liable for late, undelivered or undeliverable packages. We do not offer refunds for records not received or received after the expected delivery date.
11. Lawful Purpose. You may not order certain Texas records for a person other than yourself unless you have permission, and for some records written permission, from the person whose name appears on the record. You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes and are prohibited from using this Site to further fraudulent activity or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law.
12. Indemnity. To the extent you misuse this Site to obtain records without permission or otherwise, you agree to indemnify the company from any and all liability resulting from such misuse, the disclosure of information obtained by such misuse or otherwise.
13. Authorization and Consent. You may only order your own personal record through this Site. Anyone attempting to access records other than his or her own may be subject to severe penalties under applicable federal and state law. Submitting a record request to Pro Courier Service authorizes Pro Courier Service to obtain your record directly from Texas Vital Statistics or other applicable agency or entity. You understand and consent for Pro Courier Service to have possession of your record, which may contain personal or private information. Pro Courier Service will not disclose your personal information to anyone other than Pro Courier Service staff members who process your order. However, Pro Courier Service shall not be liable for inadvertent disclosure to a third party. Pro Courier Service and its affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers or suppliers do not attest to the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of the data on your provided record and shall not be liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of information contained therein.
14. Service Agreement. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state and federal laws with regard to the record you are ordering and will not share this information with any third parties. By using this Site or our phone ordering system, you further certify that: the information you obtain from us will be used by you (and by any party to whom you furnish information) only for "permissible purposes" as defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Under Section 621 (a) (2) (A) of the FCRA - any person who violates any of the provisions of the FCRA may be liable for a civil penalty of not more than a two year jail sentence and $2,500 per violation. You agree not to use the data obtained through Pro Courier Service for any unlawful purposes, including but not limited to violations of state and federal employment laws and provisions applicable to the FCRA and you understand that our systems or those of Texas Vital Statistics or other applicable agency or entity may experience occasional downtime due to maintenance, network connectivity or other issues.
15. Birth Certificate Authorization. Authorization and Consent. You may only order your own or an immediate family members Texas Birth Certificate through this Site. Anyone attempting to access a Texas Birth Certificate other than his or her own or that of certain immediate family members or otherwise in violation of applicable laws may be subject to severe penalties under applicable federal and state law. By submitting a Birth Certificate request to Pro Courier Service you authorize Pro Courier Service to obtain your or your family members birth certificate directly from the Texas Department of State Health Services. You understand and give consent for Pro Courier Service to have possession of you or your family members or other requested birth certificate, which may contain personal or private information. Pro Courier Service and its affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers or suppliers do not attest to the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of the data on the provided Birth Certificate and shall not be liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of information contained therein.
16. Birth Certificate Shipping. Pro Courier Service is not responsible for delayed or lost packages containing Birth Certificates. All delivery times are not guaranteed and only an estimate. Pro Courier Service is not responsible for any failure to deliver or delays due to weather, damage, loss, theft, or incorrect address deliveries. There are no refunds on birth certificate orders or shipping after your application has been submitted to the Texas Department of State Health Services by Pro Courier Service.